Sunday, April 4, 2010

Say, Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesecake

The SoNo Cheesecake lived up to every expectation I had.  The sweet, tart of the raspberries partnered with the salty crunch of the pistachios created one of the most perfect cheesecakes I've ever eaten.  Not to mention, how beautiful the cheesecake came out by using a water bath.
Absolutely no crack!  The cheesecake is dense, yet moist and literally melted in your mouth.  The technique called for to heat the bottom, which I did using a small cookie sheet over a gas burner, made it so easy to remove the springform bottom and place the cheesecake on a platter.
I warmed some apricot jam, strained it and brushed the top and sides.  Then I decorated the top with fresh raspberries and applied chopped pistachios to the sides.
This was a very easy cheesecake to make and the results were spectacular!  Even my husband said, "this is the best cheesecake ever!!" Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment