Monday, February 6, 2012

January's Winner is...

Congratulations to Ellen!  Your name was chosen for this apron representing the Year of the Dragon for Chinese New Year 2012.  Please email your address and I will send it out ASAP with love.  

Today, would have been my mother's 92nd birthday and with everything else, I am running a tad behind.  February's apron should be up shortly and celebrates the month of love!

Thank you all for posting.  I love the comments and the connections--this maybe your lucky month! XOXO


4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm ~so~ excited and very thankful, Susan! Especially thankful for your friendship, generosity and kindness. I will wear this to honor Madison's rich heritage. Very, very special gift, too, as today is your mom's birthday! Good karma all the way around, my friend!! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Ellen! I'm sure she'll enjoy wearing the beautiful apron!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ellen! Susan you are the sweetest person. I just love my apron and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Only a very special person can make the lives of others brighter. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan! It's beautiful, my friend! Even more vibrant in person...I opened the package last night, gorgeous...Opened the card and unwrapped the apron this morning. I metered out the excitement that way! :) Just beautiful! I feel ~very~ special today...Thank you soooo much...Lv, Ellen

    ReplyDelete